Where to find inspirations for drawings?

Hello there, and welcome back! I wanted to share with you places where I find my inspiration. If you are new, here I post interesting topics, art hacks, reviews etc. Sooooo, let,s begin.


1. Pinterest
Pinterest is in fact the app/site I use the most. If I am having an artblock, or just have no inspiration, need a reference for a pose, I go to pinterest, there are photos of literally anything you could think of. If you want to check it out I will probably post a link to it soon, but you can find me as "Aesthetically" or "Aestheticalls", I am not sure which is easier to find because one is username and one is name. 

2. We heart it
I use we heart it for this blog too, as you can see by the credits. It has amazing photos, aesthetic pictures, pngs, it is good both for editing and references.

3. Instagram
I don't really search for photos on Instagram, but if something interesting pops up on my feed or explore page, I save it and later use it as a drawing reference.

4.Books
Sometimes I just imagine charachters/places from the books, and then draw them from my imagination, it can be fun, and original at the same time.

That would be it for this post, I hope u found it helpful, and see you next time, byee <3

Comments

Popular on this blog

Why I don't like "art reposting" pages?

Prismacolor : The breaking leads?