Kneadable Eraser: my experience

Hello there, and welcome back to another post on this blog. Today I am going to talk about kneadable erasers and my experience with them. First time I saw this thingy I was like: "It's like a piece of clay, this can not erase graphite!" But soon as I tried it out, I was kinda amazed and shocked at the same time. There are good, and bad sides of this eraser aka pros and cons, so we are going to talk about that now.



Photo credit: google

First thing these come in a variety of colors, I tried out this Faber-Castell one in red color and it works decently, and I also tried out another one from not so famous "brand". Basically they are best for sketches and highlights. You gently tap with them on the place where you want to highlight, and then they pick up some of the graphite. It is also great for erasing details, because you can easily mold it into any shape. You can use them to make your skethes lighter so the graphite doesent come trough the color later.

Now it's the time for one chart!

 Name Price Availability hardnes smell
 Faber_Castell kneadable eraser  1.25$ online and in shop pretty soft, kinda like a mix of bubble gum and kinetic sand
 the smell the same 
*iforgotthebrandsorry* kneadable eraser 0.30$ just in shop a little bit hard, like a piece of clay and a bit of kinetic sand no special smell, pretty much like basic clay

WHAT IF YOU CANNOT FIND IT? I'VE GOT YOU COVERED!
So I found this video on YouTube, where a girl makes her diy kneadable eraser, so I think you will find it helpful, and subscribe to her channel!
I hope you enjoyed this post, and see ya next time, byee <3

Comments

Popular on this blog

Why I don't like "art reposting" pages?

Prismacolor : The breaking leads?