Are expensive art supplies better? + Which ones are my favourite

Hello there welcome back. In this post we are going to discuss the theory: "Expensive art supplies are better, than the cheap ones". Is it true? We should see...

                                                                     

So first thing, you can use the most expensive art supplies, and your art could still turn out bad. It is not always the matter of expensive or cheap supplies, someone may not have talent and the art turns out bad even with the best quality art supplies. Although sometimes it is not about talent, maybe you are just using the wrong technique, or the medium is just BAD. 
I would say that the theory is mostly true, except sometimes they are not really worth the price. What I am trying to say is that most of expensive art supplies are GOOD, but not worth the price ( really good: color, pigment, layering etc. but too expensive). Like you CAN MAKE GOOD ART with CHEAP supplies (like Crayola, Staedler etc.). I will post few drawings made with cheap supplies. CREDIT TO artists/ we heart it


My favourite art supplies,that I reccomend:
Colored pencils:
- Staedler classic colored pencils/pack of 24 (4$)
- Prismacolor premier/ pack of 72 (45$ about 1.6$ per pencil) 
Acrylic paint:
- Lefranc burgeois Paris acrilique/ per tube (3$)
- Artdeco acrylic paint/ per bottle/tube (about 1.5$)
Watercolor:
- Staedler watercolor/ pallete (4$)
Markers:
- Winsor and newton (with brush and chisel nib)/single marker (I don't remember because these are nowhere to be found in my country, and I bought them while I was on vacation, but I think it is about 2$ per marker)
- Mala markers @ ikea ( don't remember the price)
That would be it for this post, thanks for reading, and see you next time, byee!



Comments

Popular on this blog

Why I don't like "art reposting" pages?

Prismacolor : The breaking leads?