Prismacolors: Are they worth it?

Hello there, welcome back to another post on my blog! So I mentioned prismacolors on my last post, and I want to tell you more about these colored pencils. They are not the cheapest pencils, but however they are not the most expensive either. I got the pack of 72 pencils in a tin box, last year, and they are AMAZING.
credit/whi


Many artists say that they have got problems with prismacolor  leads breaking a lot. I never actually had their lead break, I use their sharpener (which was about 4$), and the lead actually never broke, so I am pretty satisfied with that. Also the colors are literally soooo pigmented, pencils are pretty easy to blend and layer. There is a pretty big range of colors, so that is also amazing too.

 Packs available (that I found online)  price per pack availability total colors
12 pack 
 19.99$* In stores and online 150 colors 
 24 pack 24.69$* -//- 
 48 pack about 40$* -//- 
 72 pack 50.00$* -//- 
 150 pack116.00$* -//- 

* prices may vary in different stores

And finally the answer to the question: Yes they are worth it, for now my experience has been great, and I am really satisfied with them. That would be all for this post, and see you next time! Byeee <3

Comments

Popular on this blog

Why I don't like "art reposting" pages?

Prismacolor : The breaking leads?